How To Join the Plymouth and South shore Associaton of REALTors® (PASS)
AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP FORM - CLICK HERE
ASSOCIATE INFORMATION FORM (FOR DR'S) - CLICK HERE
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM -- CLICK HERE
- The Designated REALTOR®/Office Manager of the REALTOR® office you are joining submits an "Associate Information Form" to PASS, which notifies us you are now working in their office as an agent.
- PASS will mail you an application, a dues invoice and a letter explaining the membership process.
- The completed application, dues payment and a copy of your license should then be sent to PASS. Upon receipt of these three items, you will become a "Provisional" member.
- As a "Provisional" member you are required to attend New Member Orientation within 4 months. This is a full-day program which includes REALTOR® Code of Ethics training - required of all REALTORS® across the U.S.
- Your name, as a new applicant, will be published in our newsletter, PASSWORD.
- You will be inducted into PASS at the end of Orientation and will receive your REALTOR® pin.
- Your name will be brought to the Board of Directors for approval and you will become an "Active" REALTOR® member.
If you have any questions please contact PASS at 781-826-5139.
Belonging to the Plymouth and South Shore Association of REALTORS®, Inc. can open the door to many personal and professional opportunities. As a REALTOR® you can become part of an over 2,000 member organization and take advantage of the tremendous resources that are available to you.
By participating in the Plymouth and South Shore Association, you'll gain professional visibility and recognition in your community, expand your business contacts and opportunities, influence local government, and keep abreast of local market trends and issues.
When you join a local association of REALTORS® you also receive membership in the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® (MAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
Member benfits include:
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - A variety of professional development and continuing education programs designed to help us advance our careers and increase our knowledge in specific specialty areas of study.
PUBLIC POLICY AND GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS - The Association advocates for our interests and those of property owners with local and state officials and legislators.
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS - Our Association provides mediation services and processes ethics and arbitration cases designed to enforce the Code of Ethics which as REALTORS® we pledge to abide by.
NETWORKING - We offer many opportunities for meeting and building relationships with your fellow REALTORS® and Affiliate Members.
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT - A variety of communications are available through the Association to bring timely information to REALTORS® such as our Newsletter, PASSWORD, and website. In addition you have access to our library and the office bookstore offers forms, supplies and specialty items to help us achieve success as real estate professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Plymouth and South Shore Association of REALTORS®!
Print the Associate Information Form