How To Join South shore REALTors®
AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP FORM - CLICK HERE
ASSOCIATE INFORMATION FORM (FOR DR'S) - CLICK HERE
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM -- CLICK HERE
- The Designated REALTOR®/Office Manager of the REALTOR® office you are joining submits an "Associate Information Form" to South Shore Realtors®, which notifies us you are now working in their office as an agent.
- South Shore Realtors® will mail you an application, a dues invoice and a letter explaining the membership process.
- The completed application, dues payment and a copy of your license should then be sent to South Shore Realtors®. Upon receipt of these three items, you will become a "Provisional" member.
- As a "Provisional" member you are required to attend New Member Orientation within 4 months. This is a full-day program which includes REALTOR® Code of Ethics training - required of all REALTORS® across the U.S.
- Your name, as a new applicant, will be published in the Association newsletter.
- You will be inducted into South Shore Realtors® at the end of Orientation and will receive your REALTOR® pin.
- Your name will be brought to the Board of Directors for approval and you will become an "Active" REALTOR® member.
If you have any questions please contact South Shore Realtors® at 781-826-5139.
Belonging to South Shore Realtors® can open the door to many personal and professional opportunities. As a REALTOR® you can become part of an over 2,900 member organization and take advantage of the tremendous resources that are available to you.
By participating in the South Shore Realtors®, you'll gain professional visibility and recognition in your community, expand your business relationships and opportunities, influence local government, and keep abreast of local market trends and issues.
When you join a local association of REALTORS® you also receive membership in the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® (MAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
Member benfits include:
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - A variety of professional development and continuing education programs designed to help you advance your career and increase your knowledge in specific specialty areas of study.
PUBLIC POLICY AND GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS - The Association advocates for your interests and those of property owners with local and state officials and legislators.
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS - The Association provides mediation services and processes ethics and arbitration cases designed to enforce the Code of Ethics which REALTORS® pledge to abide by.
NETWORKING - The Association offers you many opportunities for meeting and building relationships with your fellow REALTORS® and Affiliate Members.
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT - A variety of communications are available through the Association to bring you timely information such as your Association Newsletter, social media sites, and website. In addition you have access to a library and the office Realtor® store offers forms, supplies and specialty items to help you achieve success as real estate professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to South Shore REALTORS®!
Print the Associate Information Form